- Basic H2S Training
- Authorized Gas Test
- Basic Fire Fighting
- Fire warden And Marshal Training
- Basic F&G Detection System Traning
- Fixed Fire Fighting
- Self Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Basic Hazardous Area Classification Training
- HSE Risk Management
- Event Reporting, Recording and Investigation
- Permit to Work
- Confined Space Entry
- Safe Isolation Training
- Basic Scaffolding Training
- Safe Rigging and Slinging Training
- Working at Height
- Personal protective Equipment
- Hazard and Operability Study
- Earth Moving Equipments
- Crisis Management
Choices of study
Refers to methods which include lectures, class discussions, PowerPoint presentations, case studies, video clips used by the tutor.
Refers to a mixing of different learning environments. It combines traditional face-to-face classroom methods with more modern computer-mediated activities. According to its proponents, the strategy creates a more integrated approach for both instructors and learners.
Refers to all forms of electronically supported learning and teaching. A computer and network-enabled transfer of skills and knowledge. E-learning applications and processes include Web-based learning, computer-based learning, virtual education opportunities and digital collaboration. Content is delivered via the Internet, intranet/extranet, audio or video tape, satellite TV, and CD-ROM. It can be self-paced or instructor-led and includes media in the form of text, image, animation, streaming video and audio.