PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer | Self-study online
Acquire the competencies to guide and support organizations in establishing, implementing, operating, maintaining, and continually improving an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 45001 Lead Implementer is a five-day training course that aims to equip you with the competence to establish, implement, manage, and maintain an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) in accordance with ISO 45001:2018 requirements and guidance. This training course aims to provide an in-depth understanding of ISO 45001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of an OH&S MS. The ultimate ambition of this training course is to enable you to create the conditions for a safer workplace.
The training course is followed by the certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” credential. IAS accredited and internationally recognized, the “PECB ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your competence to implement an OH&S MS based on the requirements of ISO 45001. Download brochure.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals responsible for maintaining and improving the workplace safety
- Occupational health and safety officers, consultants, and advisors
- Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with PECB’s IMS2 Methodology for implementing an OH&S MS
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of OH&S MS to ISO 45001 requirements
- Members of OH&S teams
- Individuals aspiring to pursue a career as OH&S MS implementers, consultants, or officers
Learning objectives ?
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Examination - Duration: 3 heures
The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of OH&S and OH&S MS
- Domain 2: Initiation of an OH&S MS implementation
- Domain 3: Planning of an OH&S MS implementation based on ISO 45001
- Domain 4: Implementation of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
- Domain 5: OH&S MS performance evaluation
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001
- Domain 7: Preparing for an OH&S MS certification audit
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.