Collection: PECB Certified ISO 21502 trainings
What is ISO 21502?
As an update of ISO 21500:2012, ISO 21502:2020 provides guidance that can help project managers and project-based organizations deliver projects successfully. The standard also provides high-level descriptions of practices that are effective in project management.
The guidance provided by ISO 21502 can be applied to any type of organization and all types of projects. Moreover, apart from project managers and executive management, the standard can be used by project sponsors and boards, auditors, and organizations that develop national or organizational standards or practices for project management.
Benefits of ISO 21502
By using ISO 21502 guidelines on project management, organizations and project managers will be able to:
- Transform their ideas into tangible or intangible deliverables
- Manage and engage stakeholders successfully when developing and implementing projects
- Initiate, plan, implement, control, and close projects with specific objectives, scope, resources
- Control changes to projects
- Manage organizational and societal changes that impact projects
- Conduct risk assessments regarding the project and manage identified risks
- Learn from project management activities
PECB Certified ISO 21502 available training courses
Improve your career in project management by taking part in our ISO 21502 training courses. Check the training courses below and find the one that suits you best.