PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager | Self-study training
Obtain the necessary competence to lead project teams and deliver projects successfully in accordance with the guidance provided in ISO 21502 and other good practices of project management
Why should you attend ?
The PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager training course helps you develop the necessary competencies for initiating, planning, monitoring, directing, controlling, and closing a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
In addition to providing the theoretical background on project management, the training course offers practical examples and quizzes that will help you apply the knowledge gained in real-life scenarios.
After completing the training course, you will be able to apply for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” credential. An internationally recognized “PECB ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates that you possess the necessary knowledge and skills to manage a project based on the guidelines of ISO 21502.
Who should attend ?
- Project managers
- Project sponsors
- Expert advisers
- Project team members
- Executives, managers, and directors involved in governance, direction, and audits of projects
- Individuals seeking to thoroughly understand project management
- Individuals aiming to start or advance their careers in project management
- Explain the fundamental concepts, approaches, and methodologies regarding project management
- Implement integrated project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking a project
- Implement individual project management practices based on ISO 21502 when undertaking project activities
The “PECB Certified ISO 21502 Lead Project Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of project management
Domain 2 : Integrated project management practices
Domain 3 : Individual management practices for a project
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.