PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer | Self-study training
Master the implementation and management of Quality Management Systems (QMS) based on ISO 9001
Why should you attend?
The PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer is a five-day training course that aims to help you develop the competence necessary to establish, implement, operate, maintain, and continually improve a QMS. This training course aims to equip you with indepth knowledge on ISO 9001 requirements, as well as the best practices and approaches used for the implementation and subsequent maintenance of a QMS. By attending this training course, you can help organizations utilize a structured and evidence-based approach for managing the quality of their products and services. Apart from this, you will also learn about the importance of customer focus and benefits of setting the foundations of an organizational culture which enables and supports quality. The training course is followed by a certification exam. If you pass, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” credential. UKAS accredited and internationally recognized, the “PECB ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” certificate validates your competence to implement a QMS based on the requirements of ISO 9001.
Who should attend ?
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of the products and services of the organization
- Personnel responsible for meeting customer requirements
- Consultants, advisors, professionals wishing to obtain in-depth knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Professionals wishing to acquaint themselves with PECB’s IMS2 Methodology for implementing a QMS
- Individuals responsible for maintaining the conformity of QMS to ISO 9001 requirements
- Members of QMS implementation and operation teams h Individuals aspiring to pursue a career in quality management
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001
- Interpret the requirements of ISO 9001 for a QMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Examination - Duration: 3 heures
The “PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of a quality management system
- Domain 2 : Initiation of a QMS implementation
- Domain 3 : Planning of a QMS implementation based on ISO 9001
- Domain 4 : Implementation of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5 : Monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 6 : Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 7 : Preparation for a QMS certification audit
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.