PECB Certified 37001 Foundation | Self-study training course
Become acquainted with the best practices of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS) based on ISO 37001
Why should you attend ?
This training course is designed to help participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of an anti-bribery management system (ABMS) based on ISO 37001. By attending this training course, participants will learn more about the structure and requirements of the standard for an ABMS, including the anti-bribery policy, the top management’s leadership and commitment, processes related to specific controls such as due diligence, financial and non-financial controls, gifts, hospitality, and donations, as well as performance evaluation and continual improvement processes. After completing this training course, you can sit for the exam and, if you successfully pass it, you can apply for the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 37001 Foundation” designation. A PECB foundation certificate proves that you have knowledge on the fundamental concepts, principles, methodologies, requirements, framework, and management approaches used in establishing anti-bribery management systems.
Who should attend ?
- Managers and consultants wishing to get acquainted with the requirements of ISO 37001 for an anti-bribery management system (ABMS)
- Managers responsible for practicing due diligence with regard to bribery risks
- Individuals wishing to contribute in maintaining the organizational integrity by supporting ethical behavior
- Managers and members of governance, risk management, and compliance teams
- Individuals aspiring to become anti-bribery consultants
- Understand the basic occupational health and safety concepts, definitions, and approaches
- Get acquainted with the ISO 45001 requirements for an occupational health and safety management system
- Develop a general understanding of how ISO 45001
requirements could be applied in an organization
Upon successful completion of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Describe the anti-bribery management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 37001 requirements for an anti-bribery management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 37001
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.