PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer | Online Training
Master the implementation and management of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) based on ISO 50001
Why should you attend?
ISO 50001 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining an Energy Management System (EnMS) based on ISO 50001. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and be able to decrease an organization`s energy costs and improve its energy performance and sustainability. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Energy Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO 50001 in an organization.
Who should attend ?
- Managers or consultants involved in Energy Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an Energy Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with EnMS requirements
- EnMS team members
Learning objectives ?
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 50001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an EnMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 50001 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an EnMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Energy Management System best practices
Examination - Duration: 3 hours
The "Certified ISO 50001 Lead Implementer" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of an Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Domain 2 Energy Management System (EnMS)
- Domain 3 Planning an EnMS implementation based on ISO 50001
- Domain 4 Implementing an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 5 Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 6 Continual improvement of an EnMS based on ISO 50001
- Domain 7 Preparing for an EnMS certification audit
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the Examination Rules and Policies.
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.