PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer | Online training
Master the integration, promotion and management of Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) based on ISO 26000
Why should you attend?
ISO 26000 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in contributing to sustainable development based on ISO 26000. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the core subjects, principles and practices of Social Responsibility and be able to effectively apply them in an organization in order to improve its Social Responsibility performance, engagement and credibility. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Social Responsibility, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to integrate and promote the practices of ISO 26000 in an organization.
Who should attend ?
- Managers or consultants concerned with and committed to Social Responsibility
- Expert advisors seeking to support organizations in contributing to sustainable development and encourage them to go beyond legal compliance
- Individuals responsible for integrating and promoting Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain skillful knowledge of the key principles and practices of Social Responsibility
Learning objectives ?
- Understand the concepts, terms and definitions of ISO 26000, which are necessary to ensure an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Master the core subjects of Social Responsibility in order to identify relevant issues and set objectives
- Learn how to interpret the fundamental principles and practices of Social Responsibility
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in integrating Social Responsibility behavior based on ISO 26000 guidelines
Examination - Duration: 3 hours
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 Fundamental principles and concepts of Social Responsibility
- Domain 2 Core subjects and practices of Social Responsibility
- Domain 3 Integrating Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Domain 4 Implementing Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Domain 5 Promoting Social Responsibility behavior in an organization
- Domain 6 Evaluating and continually improving an organization’s contribution to sustainable development
- Domain 7 Preparing for a Social Responsibility assessment
For specific information about exam type, languages available, and other details, please visit the List of PECB Exams and the Examination Rules and Policies.
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.