PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor | Online training
Master the Audit of Supply Chain Security Management Systems (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000
Why should you attend?
ISO 28000 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit team, audit program, communication with customers, and conflict resolution. After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
Who should attend ?
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Supply Chain Security Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Supply Chain Security Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Supply Chain Security Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Supply Chain Security Management
Learning objectives ?
- Understand the operations of a Supply Chain Security Management System based on ISO 28000
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 28000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 28000 in the context of a SCSMS audit
- Acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
Examination - Duration: 3 heures
The “PECB Certified ISO 28000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- Domain 2 : Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- Domain 3 : Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Domain 4 : Preparation of an ISO 28000 audit
- Domain 5 : Conducting an ISO 28000 audit
- Domain 6 : Closing an ISO 28000 audit
- Domain 7 : Managing an ISO 28000 audit program
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.