PECB Certified ISO 31000 Foundation | Online Training
Become acquainted with the best practices of Risk Management based on ISO 31000
Why should you attend?
The ISO 31000 Foundation training course presents the basic principles and approaches of managing risks and opportunities based on the guidelines of ISO 31000. This training course focuses on the main components of ISO 31000: basic terms and definitions, principles of risk management, risk management framework, and risk management process. In addition, each step of the risk management process is analyzed and elaborated individually. Upon completion of the training course, you can sit for the exam and apply to obtain the “PECB Certificate Holder in ISO 31000 Foundation” designation. The certificate demonstrates that you understand the fundamental concepts of risk and methodologies for risk management based on the guidelines of ISO 31000.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals involved in risk management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge of risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals seeking to manage the risks and opportunities in their areas of responsibility
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
- Summarize the main concepts and principles of risk management as articulated in ISO 31000
- Explain the ISO 31000 guidelines for establishing the risk management framework
- Describe the application of the risk management process in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
Examination - Duration: 1 hour
The exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of risk management
- Domain 2: Risk management framework and risk management process
For more information about exam details, please visit Examination Rules and Policies.
Pour de plus amples informations concernant l’examen, veuillez consulter Politiques et règlement relatifs à examen.
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.