PECB Certified ISO 9001 Foundation | Self-study training
Become acquainted with the best practices of quality management systems based on ISO 9001
Why should you attend ?
ISO 9001 Foundations is a two-day training courses which focuses on the concepts of quality and quality management, and provides an overall explanation of ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system (QMS). In this training course, you will be acquainted with the various aspects of a QMS based on ISO 9001, such as the role of top management, risks and opportunities, quality policy, processes that shape product and service provision activities, requirements for performance evaluation, and the importance of continual improvement. After completing this course, you can sit for the exam. If you successfully pass the exam, you can apply for the “Certificate Holder in ISO 9001 Foundation” designation. This certificate demonstrates that you have a general knowledge of ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS and enables you to be part of QMS implementation projects.
Who should attend ?
- Managers and consultants seeking knowledge about the basic concepts of quality management
- Professionals wishing to get acquainted with ISO 9001 requirements for a QMS
- Personnel responsible for maintaining and improving the quality of products and services of their organization
- Individuals wishing to pursue a career in quality management
- Describe the quality management concepts, principles, and definitions
- Explain the main ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system
- Identify potential actions and approaches that organizations can use to achieve conformity to ISO 9001
The exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). It covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental concepts and principles of quality management and a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 2: ISO 9001 requirements for a quality management system —Clauses 4 to 10
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.