PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer | Self-study training
Master the implementation and management of Laboratory Management Systems (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025
Why should you attend ?
ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories to meet the requirements of the standard by implementing a quality control system based on ISO/IEC 17025. During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of an LMS in testing and calibration laboratories in order to produce reliable measurement results and open your laboratory`s doors for accreditation and international recognition. After mastering all the necessary concepts of Laboratory Management Systems, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Implementer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to implement ISO/IEC 17025 in your laboratory.
Who should attend ?
- Individuals involved in Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Laboratory Management System
- Laboratory technicians responsible for maintaining conformance with Testing and Calibration Laboratories Accreditation requirements
- Individuals responsible for supporting the operations of a Testing and Calibration Laboratory
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for Testing and Calibration Laboratories competence assessment
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 17025 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 17025 requirements in the specific context of the laboratory
- Learn how to support a laboratory to perform testing and other operating activities
- Acquire the expertise to advise a laboratory in implementing Laboratory Management System best practices
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 17025 Lead Implementer” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1 : Fundamental principles and concepts of a Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Domain 2 : Laboratory Management System (LMS)
- Domain 3 : Planning a LMS based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Domain 4 : Implementing a management system based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Domain 5 : Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a LMS based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Domain 6 : Continual improvement of a LMS based on ISO/IEC 17025
- Domain 7 : Preparing for an accreditation.
Course type and price
- The courses in this webpage are PECB certified Self-study Courses.
- The course can be remotely accessed worldwide
- Certification fees are included in the price of the exam.
- A detailed course manual with practical examples is accessible throughout the training.
- If you fail the exam, you can retake it within 12 months at no additional cost.
- You register for an account at PECB website, before or after order to ASP
- Place order to ASP
- After receiving your bank order payment, you will have access to the course materials, in English unless otherwise specified, normally within a couple of working days
- You can remotely access or download the training materials with PECB Kate app.
- You can complete the self-study at home at your pace.
- The self-study and the initial exam are to complete within 4 months from access granted to the course materials.
- You can book an online exam at PECB website, for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 4 months after your order to DQS HK.
- Well before the online exam, create exam profile at PECB website, download PECB Exams app and install it at your computer.
- The exam is open-book with duration for 3 hours.
- You can book an online exam retake, if required, at PECB website for free with the exam code provided by PECB, normally within 3 months after your initial exam.
Certificat et qualification
- After receiving an email from PECB with exam passing result, you can reply by email to PECB with request for a course certificate.
- If you have the required working experience and project experience specified in course brochure, you can further apply to PECB for the associated qualification.
- Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a Personnel Certification Body accredited by The International Accreditation Service (IAS) under ISO/IEC 17024 – Requirements for bodies operating certification of persons.
- PECB is a full member of International Personnel Certification Association (IPC).
- ASP is a Training Partner authorized by PECB.
PECB certifying trainings provided by Africa Sustainable Performance are available to learners residing in Africa in any of the following countries:
- Egypt, Ethiopia, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Equatorial Guinea, Togo, Eritrea, Cabo Verde, Gambia, Republic of Congo, Morocco, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ghana, Gabon, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Comoros, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Rwanda, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Niger, Nigeria, Algeria Sierra Leone, Senegal, Seychelles , Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Sudan, Somalia, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Chad and Central African Republic.